• DEFINITION OF COSMETIC MEDECINE
• Aesthetic medicine includes all medical procedures to improve physical appearance or correct the effects of aging.
• Aesthetic medicine has known a considerable growth in the last 15 years with the development of technical hyaluronic acid injections and botulinum toxin injections.
• The extreme quality of the products guarantee an optimal security and durability gesture ever greater effects.
• Although acts of aesthetic medicine are qualified non-invasive, they are not without any danger and a perfect knowledge of the anatomy of the face is essential.
Photos 123RF.com Dzianis Apolka Wavebreak Media Ltd