• Botulinum toxin for facial wrinkles treatment.
• It diminishes wrinkles by paralyzing muscles that are responsible. This is not a filling product such as hyaluronic acid.
• It is used primarily in the treatment of frontal wrinkles, frown lines and wrinkles of the crow’s feet.
• Botulinum toxin injections are done at the Doctor’s office. An application of an anesthetic cream is preferable for an optimal comfort.
• Any aspirin must be banned the week before the injection.
After the injections : the follow-up :
During a few hours following the injections, it is advisable not to do intensive sport and not to lie down. It is also advisable to avoid facial manipulations or massages 24 hours following the session.
The action of the toxin is not immediate and requires between 7 to 15 days. The duration of its action is limited and lasts between 3 to 6 months.
We recommend never repeating injections at an interval of less than 6 months.
The effectiveness of treatment is variable from one patient to another.
The first session will be realised cautiously. A touch-up is always possible to increase efficiency. Nevertheless, an excess of result does not allow an immediate touch-up.
photos SPITALIER -123RF.com Dzianis Apolka